PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY.
The City Theatrical DMX Snow Machine is a versatile special effects device designed to provide a
falling snow effect when used with artificial plastic snowflakes or as a confetti effect using 1cm x 1cm confetti pieces which combines DMX512 control with advanced motor control technology to provide a quiet and precise special effect.
The City Theatrical DMX Snow Machine was designed for the Broadway production of Billy Elliot, which featured a snow fall across the full width of the stage. The machines utilise a silent stepper motor, and drops artificial snow or confetti from the revolving drum. The machine is 1.2m long. One DMX channel used.
The DMX Snow Machine offers a wide range of snow dispensing speeds and works with all standard types of dry artificial snow or 1cm x 1cm pieces of confetti or snow confetti.
- Rugged steel construction including NEMA 1 electrical enclosure
- Provided with single and multiple hanging points
- DMX512 control or stand alone operation
- Speed range 1-25 RPM
- Quiet operation
- Power: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 2 Amps via IEC C14 socket, with convenience outlet
- Controls and Connections o DMX512 IN and OUT via 5P XLR o DMX Address/Stand alone controls via three BCD rotary switches
- LED Pilot Light for Power/DMX Status Dimensions: 47.25” [1200mm] x 8” [201.67mm] x 15.125 [384.15mm]
- *Requires Snow or confetti to be purchased separately.
- *Requires DMX Controller to operate.
/ CONTACT US